Avocado grilled cheese
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin Avocado oil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices toast bread
- Butter to spread
. Place avocado flesh, cheddar cheese, spinach, garlic, salt, pepper and oil in a food processor. Process until well blended. Stir in mozzarella.
2. With a butter knife, spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place 4 slices, buttered side down, on work surface. Divide avocado mixture evenly on all slices. Top with remaining slices, buttered side up.
3. Heat a large skillet over low heat. Add sandwiches and cover. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes each until golden brown and the cheese has just melted.
4. Cut in half and serve immediately.