Creamy avocado dip with cheese crispbread
- 2 NZ avocado, scooped
- Juice of ½ lemon and grated zest
- 2 tbsp unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb thyme leaves, picked
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Salt & pepper, black peppercorns
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Huntley & Palmers NZ Cheese Crispbreads
- Mash avocado flesh with back of a fork with the lemon juice and zest.
- Mix yoghurt, shallot and thyme. Season to taste.
- Spread generous amount of the avocado dip on Huntley & Palmers Cheese Crispbreads. Top with tomatoes and drizzle balsamic glaze and serve.
Alternatively, serve the avocado dip in a bowl, with tomatoes and balsamic glaze to accompany Huntley & Palmers NZ Cheese Crispbreads.