6-8 (depending on the size of your popsicle moulds)
- 2 NZ Avocados, scooped
- 1 can (400ml) Chantal Organics coconut milk
- A large handful of Superb Herb kale, stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, scooped and sliced
Make these creamy layered avocado popsicles for a delicious summer treat. We add kale and kiwifruit for extra colour and vitamins.
Prep time: 10 mins (+ freezing time)
Makes: 6-8 (depending on the size of your popsicle moulds)
- For the first layer: add scooped avocados, coconut milk and honey to a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Divide into half and spoon into popsicle moulds. Slide a slice of kiwifruit into each popsicle mould, then pop in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- For the second layer: Add remaining kiwifruit and the kale to the blender and blend on high for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Spoon into popsicle moulds, add popsicle sticks and leave to freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Pop out of the mould when ready to enjoy (you can run the mould under hot water to easily do this).