Cabbage salad with apple & avocado
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 apples, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 NZ avocado
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 3 tbsp FreshLife pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- Superb Herb dill, to garnish
- Sour cream vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ cup Tatua sour cream
- 1 tbsp DYC apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp extra Virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Adding apple and avocado slices will elevate the everyday coleslaw to a stylish dinner salad. Serve with your favourite barbecue meat or chicken dish. This easy homemade sour cream vinaigrette is delicious. Enjoy.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sour cream vinaigrette . Set aside.
- Arrange all salad ingredients on a platter or salad bowl. Serve with the dressing.