Fresh Christmas wreath
This Christmas wreath will wow your guests. Enjoy as a starter or something to nibble on with your festive favourite drink.
- 1 Superb Herb Rosemary potted
- 2 NZ Avocados, scooped
- ½ cup Seasons Gourmet hemp seed hummus
- ½ cup FreshLife pecans
- 1 Farmland Bertocchi entertaining platter
- Bacon jam
- Stuffed medjool dates
- Chocolate peaNOT butter cups
- 1 cup berries
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 brie round, sliced
- 2 blue cheese
- 1 packet crackers of your choice
- Cut the rosemary and lay out in a large wreath shape on your chosen platter.
- Slice your avocado and place the slices around.
- Scatter grapes around the wreath.
- Scoop hummus into a serving bowl (or serve as is) and place on one side of the wreath. Place bacon jam on the opposite side.
- Place Farmland meats around the wreath. Fill in gaps with cheeses, Stuffed medjool dates, Chocolate peaNOT butter cups, crackers, and berries. Lastly, sprinkle in some pecans.