Raw Avocado & Lime Cheesecake
This raw avocado and lime cheesecake is not only divine – it’s also healthy! Perfect for gluten free eaters. Serve your love a slice of heaven this Valentine’s Day.
- 3 large NZ Avocados, scooped
- 1 can (400ml) Chantal Organics Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Creamed Honey, or to taste
- ⅓ cup Lime juice, or to taste
- 1 tbsp Lime zest, grated
- ⅓ cup FreshLife Black Chia Seeds
- ½ cup FreshLife Pistachio Kernels
- ½ cup FreshLife Pecans
- 1 cup FreshLife Ground Almonds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Hemp Hearts
- 5 FreshLife Medjool Dates, pitted
- 4 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- Line a springform cake pan with baking paper and grease with coconut oil.
- In a blender, blend the base ingredients together until they come together in a sticky dough. Pour into the cake pan and press down to create an even base.
- Add all filling ingredients to the cleaned blender and blend until smooth. Add more honey or lime juice, to your liking. Pour over the cheesecake base and smooth with a spatula.
- Pop in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or until set. When ready to serve defrost for 10 minutes first then slice and serve with your favorite garnish.
Note: This cheesecake stores best in the freezer and will keep for up to 2 weeks.