Avocado Fried Rice
- 2 Cups Boiled Rice
- 1/2 Broccoli
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Cup Edamame beans
- 300 Grams Tofu thinly sliced
- Tamari sauce - 1/4 cup and extra for serving
- 2 tbsp- Sesame oil or Avocado oil
- Salt according to your taste
- Black pepper- 1tsp
- 1tbsp - Chilli paste
- Avocado - 1 or 2
- 1/3 Cup - Garlic Chives
- Heat the Wok over a medium heat add Seasame oil and cook Tofu for 2minutes each side with some salt and Chilli paste .Remove from the cooktop and keep warm .
- In the same wok add, Oil Edamame beans , carrots, Broccoli and fry quickly for about 3,4 minutes until tender, sprinkle salt , pepper and splash of tamari and Chilli paste in the end and toss well. Once done remove it and keep aside
- In the same pan add oil add tamari sauce , chilli paste, pepper, salt and add rice to it , Quickly mix it with the flavorings . Cook for 2,3 minutes until rice gets bit crispy . Add garlic Chives , nuts of your choice.
- Remove and Serve it as you see in the images and Enjoy .