Fruity avocado bliss Balls
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup Tasti almonds, toasted
- 6 Tasti dried apricot halves
- ½ cup Tasti pitted prunes
- ½ cup Sanitarium Light & Tasty Macadamia cereal
- 1 cup coconut thread, toasted, to coat balls
Mash the avocado and lemon juice together until smooth. Set aside.
Place toasted almonds in a processor and pulse until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add to avocado mixture.
Add apricots, prunes and lemon rind to the processor and process until it’s a smooth consistency. Add to avocado mixture with cereal. Mix well.
Roll mixture into small balls. Coat each ball with toasted coconut threads. Refrigerate until firm.