Salmon blinis with avocado crème fraîche
8, as a starter
- 24 blinis
- 200g hot smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup salmon caviar (optional)
- Fresh Dill, to garnish
- 1/2 cup capers to garnish
- Avocado crème fraîche
- 1 avocado scooped
- 200g crème fraîche
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
These delectable salmon blinis are quick to whip up. You can make the avocado crème fraîche ahead of time for easy entertaining.
- Blend all avocado crème fraîche ingredients together until smooth. Season to taste and spoon into a bowl.
- Place blinis on a serving platter. Top each blini with a teaspoon of avocado crème fraîche, a slice of salmon, fresh dill, salmon caviar and capers.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side and glasses of chilled NZ Sauvignon Blanc.