Simple Seafood Spaghetti with Avocado & Parsley
- 2 Avocados
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small Onion (peeled and diced)
- 2 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 small Red chilli (chopped)
- Small bunch Flat leave parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup White wine or fish/vegetable stock
- 480g Seafood (peeled prawns, mussels, calamari)
- 300g Spaghettini (thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded nori
- Salmon Roe / Tobiko
Cut avocado in half, remove seed, skin and cut flesh into chunks, drizzle with lemon juice and set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until just cooked.
In a fry pan heat the olive oil and gently cook the onion, garlic and chilli till onion is transparent.
Add the seafood and cook for 1 minute while stirring, add wine and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Stir in the pasta, avocado and parsley, season to taste.
For extra spice, increase the amount of chilli. As an alternative replace seafood with diced chicken.