- 1 NZ avocado (ripe whilst firm), halved and peeled
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled in ribbons
- 2 radishes, mandolined
- 100g Aoraki Pohutukawa Hot Smoked Salmon Fillet
- ⅓ cup bocconcini
- Handful of Superb Herb crazy peas
- Handful of Superb Herb crazy peas 2 tbsp Seasons Gourmet vegan chunky dips – basil & cashew with lime
- Edible flowers, optional
- Make avocado rosettes by placing halved avocados on a chopping board. Thinly slice the avocado then carefully separate the slices whilst moving them to create a spiral. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the avocado rosettes so they don’t brown.
- Add thinly sliced lemon to the beginning of the wreath. Arrange cucumber peels and radish in a wreath shape on your serving plate or small platter (leaving room for the avocado rosettes). Slice your smoked salmon into chunks. Add salmon chunks, bocconcini, crazy peas and spoonfuls of pesto to the wreath. Use a spatula to move the avocado rosettes onto the wreath. Sprinkle with salt and add edible flowers (if using).