Avocado banana berry ice cream
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 cups mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
1. Place banana pieces on a tray in a single layer and freeze overnight.
2. In a strong food processor, add the frozen banana slices, frozen berries, coconut milk, avocado, maple syrup and lemon juice and pulse until everything starts to break up. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and then blend on high until a smooth, creamy ice cream forms.
3. Scoop into bowls and serve with immediately with your favourite toppings!